Update: Message to Members
Reopening – Important Information
We are excited to report we will begin phase two of reopening our branch lobbies. Effective June 22nd we will return to normal business hours at the Grand Junction and Fruita, Colorado branch lobbies. Drive Thru hours in Fruita and lobby hours in Rifle are still limited. Click here for branch hours. We will continue to adhere to guidance set forth by our public health experts and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We want to proceed with caution, so we ask that you continue to practice safe and healthy illness prevention methods inside our facilities moving forward.
To ensure the safety of both staff and members, Western Rockies requests that masks be worn in our branch lobbies. We will ask that you stop at a designated area to remove your mask for identification purposes and then replace your mask while working with our staff.
All branches are marked with social distancing floor guides and germ shields have been installed at the teller lines. Western Rockies will also limit the number of members allowed in the branch at one time and have provided hand sanitizing stations in the lobbies.
Branch lobbies will be available in the afternoons by appointment only.
While we take every precaution to keep our members, staff and community safe, we ask that all members;
- Clean hands often – Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
- Maintain personal space – Please maintain social distance in our branches by allowing 6 feet of space between yourself and others.
- Cover coughs & sneezes – Remember to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash and wash your hands.
- Clean & disinfect – We will continue to follow proper cleaning protocol of our facilities, ATMs, electronics and soft surfaces.
- Stay home when ill – Please stay home if you are feeling ill and use our many remote banking options instead.
REMOTE BANKING OPTIONS
If you have not yet, we encourage you to get to know our remote banking options. Should you feel ill, we ask that you remain home and conduct your financial business virtually until you feel well again. As a reminder, you can access your accounts remotely in the following ways:
MOBILE & PC BANKING
If you haven’t already, we encourage you to download our mobile app through the Apple Store or Google Play Store and Enroll in our online banking services: www.westernrockiesfcu.org
- Online Banking
- iPay - Send payments to companies and individuals electronically
- E-statements- View and print statements
- Assist Bank by Phone 970-242-0883
- Mobile Banking for Apple Android
- Mobile Check Deposit from within the mobile app
- ATM’s are available at each branch for access to cash.
Remote banking services will help you manage your finances during any interruption in regular in-person services. Please click on the Resources Menu to view all the services available to you.
Access your accounts using any ATM on our networks. Visit our website to find one near you.
If you aren’t comfortable coming into the branch, remember our drive-thru lanes offer the convenience of banking from your car.
If you don’t already have a Western Rockies Debit Card, please contact the credit union at (970) 243-2434 to order one.
We also understand that there may be instances where members find themselves facing financial difficulties. We encourage members who are impacted to reach out to us to discuss ways we may be able to help.
We’re committed to being responsive to the needs of our members and staff as we cautiously transition back to usual business operations. We’ll keep you informed via our website if further changes in protocol are required. Should you have any specific concerns, please contact us at 970-243-2434 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information regarding COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Resource Area.
Thanks for your patience and cooperation throughout these uncertain times.
Please beware of potential scams
Your Friends at Western Rockies Federal Credit Union
GRAND JUNCTION BRANCH:
How to Contact Western Rockies
Grand Junction Branch: 970-243-2434
Rifle Branch: 970-625-0212
Fruita Branch: 970-858-7422