Update: Message to Members
At Western Rockies Federal Credit Union, the health and safety of our staff, members and the communities we serve are our highest priority.
As the transmission of COVID-19 in our communities increases and we transition through higher levels of risk, we continue to assess the hours and operation of our branches and make every effort to follow the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the Colorado state Department of Health and our local health departments.
Beginning Friday November 20th, all branch lobbies will be temporarily closed.
Drive Thru hours at the Fruita and Rifle branches are still limited.
Click here for branch hours.
In branch appointments can be scheduled by calling the credit union to make arrangements prior to arriving.
- Western Rockies requires that masks be worn in our branch lobbies when you arrive for your appointment. We will ask that you stop at a designated area to remove your mask for identification purposes and then replace your mask while working with our staff. If you are unable to wear a mask please let us know so that other arrangements can be made to assist you.
- All branches are marked with social distancing floor guides
- Please allow 6 feet of space between yourself and others
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided in the lobbies
We will work diligently to answer your phone calls, service member accounts, and provide electronic services to each of you. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to protect you, our staff and our community.
Additional protective measures
- Clean hands often – Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
- Cover coughs & sneezes – Remember to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash and wash your hands.
- Clean & disinfect – We will continue to follow proper cleaning protocol of our facilities, ATMs, electronics and soft surfaces.
- Stay home when ill – Please stay home if you are feeling ill or are aware that you have had an exposure and use our many remote banking options instead.
REMOTE BANKING OPTIONS
If you have not yet, we encourage you to get to know our remote banking options. Should you feel ill, we ask that you remain home and conduct your financial business virtually until you feel well again. As a reminder, you can access your accounts remotely in the following ways:
MOBILE & PC BANKING
If you haven’t already, we encourage you to download our mobile app through the Apple Store or Google Play Store and Enroll in our online banking services: www.westernrockiesfcu.org
- Online Banking
- Assist Bank by Phone 970-242-0883
- Mobile Banking for Apple Android
- Mobile Check Deposit from within the mobile app
- ATM’s are available at each branch for access to cash.
Remote banking services will help you manage your finances during any interruption in regular in-person services. Please click on the Resources Menu to view all the services available to you.
Access your accounts using any ATM on our networks. Visit our website to find one near you.
Please remember our drive-thru lanes offer the convenience of banking from your car.
If you don’t already have a Western Rockies Debit Card, please contact the credit union at (970) 243-2434 to order one.
We also understand that there may be instances where members find themselves facing financial difficulties. We encourage members who are impacted to reach out to us to discuss ways we may be able to help.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Should you have any specific concerns, please contact us at 970-243-2434 or via email at email@example.com.
For additional information regarding COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Resource Area.
Please beware of potential scams
Your Friends at Western Rockies Federal Credit Union
How to Contact Western Rockies
Grand Junction Branch: 970-243-2434
Rifle Branch: 970-625-0212
Fruita Branch: 970-858-7422