Our vision at Western Rockies is to provide our members with financial strategies and an unparalleled service experience.
Western Rockies has an alliance with LPL Financial, to offer our members access to a wide array of financial products and services.* Whether you’re looking for overall financial guidance, assistance with a specific financial goal, or just get a second opinion, the Investment Center at Western Rockies is here to help.
- Retirement Plans – Addressing your personal retirement needs to help you pursue your goals.
- Corporate Benefits – Assisting business owners address their benefits, retirement and insurance needs.
- Education Saving Accounts – Assisting you with your education saving goals and helping you understand your options.
- Long-Term Care – Striving to ensure that you and your heirs are well-cared for.
- Tax Strategies – Identifying tax sensitive investments that may be better suited for your needs.
- Trust Service Referrals – LPL Financial though a private trust company, is available to administer your trust, once it is properly drafted.
- Life Insurance – Striving to ensure that your loved ones are taken care of when you are gone.
- Disability Insurance – Striving to ensure that you are being paid your salary if you become disabled and are unable to work at your job.
- Investment Plans – To help you work toward your financial goals.
- Risk Management – Striving to ensure that your investment decisions are carefully analyzed and appropriate actions are taken.
- Gifting Strategies – For managing your gifts throughout your lifetime.
TO GET STARTED DESIGNING YOUR PLAN, CONTACT The investment center TODAY!
The Investment Center is located at Western Rockies North Avenue branch.
Reach The Investment Center team at 970.255.8240 or 970.243.2434
Dallas Grabow, MBA, CFP® | CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
Dallas graduated with his bachelors of science from the University of North Carolina Wilmington in 1996. In 2002, he graduated from Colorado Mesa University earning his Masters of Business Administration. In 2012, he earned the designation of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner after completing the Personal Financial Planning program with the College for Financial Planning. Dallas also holds advanced certifications in Connect for Health Colorado (Colorado’s Health Exchange), Medicare insurance company certifications, Long Term Care Certification, as well as property and casualty licenses.
Dallas has successfully worked with many individuals and groups, including:
- Advanced Retirement Planning with Medicare and Long Term Care Insurance Integration
- Colorado State Employees & K-12 Educators Retirement & Insurance planning
- Small Business Owner Retirement Planning and Insurance Planning
- Family/Individual Investment and Insurance Planning
- Retired Military Investment and Insurance Planning
Click Here for more information on LPL Financial
*Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. The investment products sold through LPL Financial are not insured through Western Rockies Federal Credit Union deposits and are not NCUA insured. These products are not obligations of Western Rockies Federal Credit Union and are not endorsed, recommended or guaranteed by Western Rockies Federal Credit Union or any government agency. The values of the investment may fluctuate, the return on the investment is not guaranteed, and loss of principal is possible. Western Rockies Federal Credit Union is not a registered broker/dealer and are not affiliated with LPL Financial.
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: CO and OH.